In order to work from home, you must be able to meet these minimum IT requirements:
- You must have Internet access in your home. Internet Access and Access Quality are solely your responsibility.
- Audio quality will be used as a baseline measurement for your Internet connection health.
- 24-7 Intouch will support: provided workstation, applications on your workstation, and routing from the workstation to the required applications via VPN connection.
- Your program may have a preference for a wired connection over Wireless connection (Wifi).
- If you are using a wireless connection (Wifi), a password of at least 12 characters is required.
- Do not print any client or 24-7 Intouch documentation.
- At the end of your workday, ensure your computer is completely shut down.
- You will need to log out of your VPN every time you leave your work area, this includes when you are taking your lunch, breaks or when logging out for the day.