If your computer will not power on, please try these troubleshooting steps:
- Look for lights on the front and back of the PC. This will let you know if the PC is receiving power. If there are no lights follow these steps.
- If using a power strip verify that it is powered on.
- To eliminate the possibility of a bad power strip, plug the PC directly into a working electrical outlet, bypassing the power strip.
- Verify that the PC is fully plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Verify that the electrical outlet has power by plugging a known working device (ie. a lamp) into the outlet and turning it on or by plugging the PC into a different outlet.
- Verify that the PC is powered on by fully pressing the power button.
If this doesn't resolve the problem, please contact your Team Leader to help resolve the issue