If your computer has no display, please try these troubleshooting steps:
If there is a separate monitor.
- Press the power button on the monitor and look for any lights.
- Verify that the monitor's power cable is firmly connected to the monitor and is plugged into a working outlet.
- Verify that the cables going from the monitor to the PC are firmly plugged into the proper ports at both the PC end and the monitor end.
If the monitor isn’t separate from the PC. (Laptops and All-in-One PCs)
- Move the mouse around and press the spacebar to verify that the PC isn’t in sleep mode.
- Press and hold the power button on the PC for 10-15 seconds until the PC shuts down then press the power button again to power it back on.
Note: This should be a last resort as any unsaved work will be lost. There is a chance this can cause irreparable damage to the PC.
If this doesn't resolve the problem, please contact your Team Leader to help resolve the issue