To access Moodle for PCI, Fraud and Manitoba Act courses, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Windows using your PCI credentials.
- Access your program Start Page (clients.24-7intouch.com/(your program name)/start_here.asp).
- Under the Universal Links section, select Moodle.
- Select Log in, in the upper-right corner.
- Enter your Username (this will be your PCI (Windows) username).
- Enter your default Password which is “Password1!” (no quotes).
- You will be prompted to create a new password. Please follow the instructions carefully.
- Write down the new password as Moodle will be accessed frequently during training.
- Locate the Navigation / Home section, located on the left-hand side.
- Select the desired course.
- In the center of the page, select the desired presentation to begin the module.
- Select and self review the following courses:
- PCI (approx. 25 minutes)
- Fraud (approx. 25 minutes)
- Manitobans V2 (approx. 25 minutes)(use headset has audio)
Note: Each course contains a small quiz that must also be completed.
Important: If you encounter any issues, please contact the Trainer and Leadership immediately.