If you are unable to load a specific web page, please follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Reach out to your Operations leadership and verify that you are using the proper link and that it has not been changed.
- Open the problem link in a different web browser. This will help determine if the issue lies in the web browser or the link itself.
- Ex. - If the link isn’t opening in Chrome, try to open it in Microsoft Edge.
- Some of the web tools require being opened in a particular browser. If you are unsure what browser should be used, reach out to your leadership and confirm which browser to use for the link in question.
- Clear cache and cookies.
- If the site you are trying to access requires a VPN connection (i.e. SuperPunch or Jira), Set Up Your VPN.
- Do a complete shutdown and restart of your PC and attempt to open the page again.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, please contact your Team Leader for further assistance.